Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Glory and Transformation (2 visions)

I was at iHop (International House of Prayer) FCF service one night last year when I was blessed with these two visions.

October 9, 2014

During worship (Worthy of It All)

Right when I closed my eyes, I saw a bright light everywhere, brighter than the sun, and then I saw a dove that was flying. The light was flowing from its wings and as it would fly and released this light, it fell on people who were worshiping. Glory was descending and coming down on the true worshipers.



Other Vision

I was walking up to the throne of God and there were steps leading to His throne, and at the top step, I broke down and began to cry, because I didn't feel worthy to be in His presence. Then Jesus walked up to me, lifted my head and helped me stand. Then the drab clothes that I was wearing (like a muddy brown color) started to change to a glowing bright white and I started to float in the air. The more I floated up, the happier and freer I became. It's like I was being fully transformed from the inside out. When I came back down to the ground in front of Jesus, He handed me a sword that glowed like the sun. I lifted it over my head, then turned it upside down and stuck it in the ground and pulled it out. When I did, the sword lost its glow and was just gold colored. There was a huge crack in the floor of heaven that was deep enough to see the earth and everything there. Then Jesus instructed me to sing. So, I did; all I could sing was "You are worthy, You are holy." As I sang that, the people on Earth that heard it were being set free, being saved, delivered and healed.



I have had a few people tell me that God has anointed my voice to reach out to people and touch them in some way or another. I just want to say thank you to Him for giving me this gift of voice and talent, and I thank Him for this calling!

No comments:

Post a Comment