Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Healing & Rejuvenation (dream)

This is a dream/vision that I had a while back. Please take note that I just started this blog, so it may take me some time to get everything posted on here that I need to post from before I created this blog...

Feb. 9, 2013

I was standing on the bank of a river, and the river was muddy looking... People were wanting to swim, but didn't want to go in the water (including me) because it was so dirty, and it was not flowing.
I turned and looked away and then looked again, and suddenly the river was clear. So clean, you could see to the bottom, and it became like mighty rushing waters.
The people who had wanted to swim were sliding in the water down a slide that was in the middle of the water, and they would float with a very big current down the river. I was already in the water, standing next to the slide and this big current that was taking everyone down. I didn't want to get out of the water to slide down the slide... Instead, I just jumped right into the current and let it take me down the river. The longer I floated down, the stronger I felt, and the better I felt. It was like I was being rejuvenated. Then I overheard someone saying that if you float down the river, your muscles and everything will be fully regenerated and any physicalities would be healed.

The End :)



So, that is vision #1...

If you let the Lord take over in your life, He will do great things. He can cleanse you, make you whole, heal you. All you have to do is believe and repent and come to Jesus. Give Him your whole heart and live for Him.


If anyone feels like Holy Spirit is giving you an interpretation, please comment. If you have any dreams, visions, or words from the Lord, please feel free to share. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment