Thursday, March 26, 2015

Words for the Bride of Christ

Please read all of these words, for it is critical for the Bride. One is from February 7th, and the other from March 26th 2015. These are words given to me from the Lord...


2/7/15


Tell My people:


"Repent! Repent! For the day of the Lord is at hand!"


"All you who sleep, WAKE UP!"
The Lord says, 'WAKE UP!"


"Why do you stall, My Bride? Why do you stand idle, unprepared? I am coming quickly! You must be prepared at the time of My coming!"


3/26/15


"Behold, I do not waiver. My Word will be fulfilled. Very Soon. I am coming quickly. I will not let My children face such trying times. My true Bride will come and be a part of Me. Many of the Bride will fall. They will be as the foolish virgins. But the wise will be prepared for Me."


"Do not think that just doing good will be enough to be with Me. My child, I want your heart. Being a good person is meaningless if you do not know Me. You must know Me. Turn to Me and be saved from what is to come."


"Behold, I do not waiver. My promises stand firm and My Word will be fulfilled. Hold on to Me. You are My Bride and I long to see you with Me. But the day is drawing near when I must bring these things to pass. The sun and moon will not give light, for they will be darkened. And all nations, all people will see My power. They will know that I am God."


"Hold to your peace, you that know Me. For I will keep you safe."








Matthew 25:1-13


“Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish. 
 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. 
 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
 “And at midnight a cry was heard: ‘Behold, the bridegroom is coming; go out to meet him!’ 
 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps. 
 And the foolish said to the wise, ‘Give us some of your oil, for our lamps are going out.’
 But the wise answered, saying, ‘No, lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.’ 
 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
 “Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open to us!’ 
 But he answered and said, ‘Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.’
 “Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.



Isaiah 13:9, 10

Behold, the day of the Lord comes,
Cruel, with both wrath and fierce anger,
To lay the land desolate;
And He will destroy its sinners from it.
10 For the stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not give their light;
The sun will be darkened in its going forth,
And the moon will not cause its light to shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment