Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Bride -- Mama's Dream

Joel 2:28

"And it shall come to pass in the last days," says God, "that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; Your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, young men shall see visions, your old men shall dream dreams."



My mom had a dream the other night and called me to interpret... I paraphrased what she said...

This was Mama's dream:

1/20/15

"We were all prepared for the Coming of the Lord... We were seated at the table (for the Wedding Feast) and the food was ready, but there was a table missing. In my dream, I was suppose to ask you the meaning of the dream..."

The Meaning?

I was praying and seeking the Lord on the interpretation, and this is what He said:

The Bride is not yet ONE. The unity is missing.

And yesterday, He gave me this:

1/21/15

Thus, says the Lord, "The lust of the world is growing and My Bride is not prepared. I have told My Beloved to prepare, yet she delays herself with idle things. I am coming quickly. And when I come, if she is not ready, it will be too late. Do not find yourselves as those foolish virgins who missed the coming of the Bride Groom. Go now and prepare for My coming, for in a short while, I will come for My Bride."



CHILDREN, GET YOUR HEARTS RIGHT. GOD'S COMING FOR A PURE BRIDE. DO NOT BE FOUND UNPREPARED! HE IS TELLING YOU TO PREPARE NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment