Thursday, January 22, 2015

Giving (dream)

1/17/15

I had a dream where I had ordered a loaf of bread, the kind that looks like French bread and has hazelnuts and cranberries baked in.
When I received the bread in the mail and opened the bag the bread was in, upon pulling it out of the bag, I noticed that it was a plain loaf of bread. So, I called a placed another order for the same bread, hoping they would get it right this time.
When I received the second loaf, it was the same as the first. But I turned it over to look at the bottom, and I saw a piece of a cranberry poking out of the corner of the bottom.
Holy Spirit to me to open the bottom, so I cut it down the middle, and when I opened it up, hazelnuts still in the shell and cranberries began spilling out. Another thing spilling out with them were TOYS!
I began to distribute these toys to people who were sitting on a couch behind me. Any extra toys were placed in a box with other toys (I only had one left).

No comments:

Post a Comment