Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Spiritual Attack

2/10/15

Last night, around 12:30, my husband was spiritually attacked in his sleep. He listens to worship music every night before drifting off to sleep... Right after listening, he fell asleep and right away was attacked... I was woke up to him yelling and swinging his arms like trying to jerk free. He ended up hitting me in the back and that woke him up. If he hadn't woke up on his own, I would've woke him up. We prayed and rebuked this evil thing that attacked him and thanked God for His protection. After that everything was fine.
I am sharing this because all of us need to be aware of our surroundings, and the things that we let into our homes. Spirits can, and will, cling to things and people. So, be careful! Satan can have a field day with your emotions. Do not let him have his way.

Mark 16:17,18

"And these signs will follow those who believe: In My name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
"They will take up serpents; and if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover."

Luke 10:19

"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing by any means shall hurt you."

No comments:

Post a Comment