Friday, January 16, 2015

...Was Blind, But Now I See...

1/15/15  around 1:20 a.m.

A vision as we were praying and worshipping. I was literally bowed in reverence to the Lord (stretched out on the floor lying on my tummy with my face to the floor)... This is what I saw:

I was suddenly at the feet of Jesus, and I raised my head to look at His feet and then I wasn't bowed in reverence anymore, but bowed in worship (sitting on my knees with my body and my head down). I was bawling my eyes out. Then Jesus began pulling all this junky black looking stuff off of me. Then He stood me up and wrapped a purple shawl around me (my shoulders) and held me close to Him. Then He let go of me and I saw myself dressed in a royal gown, like a maroon/burgundy color, with gold lining and gold jewels hanging from it. My hair was braided with gold and maroon ribbon, and I had on my head, a gold crown with a shear-like maroon veil covering my hair, and the veil had gold sparkles.
Then I looked and saw a golden lion (a real lion). He was standing in front of two throne seats... I walked up to Him and touched the bridge of His nose (like petting a horse on the nose). Standing, His head came even with mine. Then He laid down on the floor, and I sat next to Him and laid my head on His body and just rested there for a moment. Then I stood up and an angel walked up to me and handed me a sword in my right hand and a ball of fire in my left. I carried them to where Jesus was standing and bowed to Him as I presented them to Him. He took them from me and I stood again.
Then I was standing in the middle of the room where all this was happening. Three angels, and Jesus, were standing around me, surrounding me. Then I was clothed in the pure, bright, white glowing glory of the Lord. It was all over me from head to toe. Then the angels began circling around me and took my hands as they came around, heavily anointing them with their hands. Then Jesus said to me, "Your hands are anointed to heal."
Then I was walking up to a pool of water (like a well full of water). It was a pure, clear blue water. I looked into it and saw my reflection, and I saw myself as God sees me: Beautiful and Royal. I began stirring it lightly with the palms of my hands. Then Jesus said, "This is healing water. When your hands touch someone, healing will come into them."
I was back in the royal gown at this point, with the crown and veil. There was lamb standing next to the well and I picked Him up and held Him in my arms. I carried Him to one of the thrones and placed Him on it. The golden lion was sitting on the other throne.
Then I was instructed by the lamb that it was time to go. I said, "But I don't want to go yet." Both the lion and the lamb chuckled at me, then the lamb said, "I know, but you need to go back."
So, I turned to leave and then the lamb said, "Don't forget these."
I turned back around, and He told me to look at my hands. In each hand was a music note of fire, burning in my hands. Then an angel walked up and gently touched my mouth. Then the lamb said, "Now you can go." I smiled and left.



I believe this vision was that of deliverance, anointing and preparation. And I had my eyes opened to how God sees me: As a royal and beautiful queen, in authority to rule.

The sword and the ball of fire that was handed to Jesus, I believe, are His tools for His Coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment