Thursday, January 15, 2015

REPENT! Prophetic Vision

This is a recent vision that I had while praying with my husband and sister in the Lord one night...

12/30/14

I could see myself standing on a mountain top with the wind blowing all around me. The way I was facing, I just saw the land below. As I turned to look behind me, I saw destruction; buildings being blown up and all kinds of explosions and destruction. Then I saw a giant beast. It was a reddish-orange color with black eyes (like it had no eyes actually there), and he had four curved horns on his head. He was destroying the land and everyone in it. I was crying and weeping for the people. Then an angel with a sword flew to him and held the sword out, striking the beast, and the beast fell into the sea. Then the angel was by my side, and he instructed me to sing. So, I began to sing in the Spirit, and it looked like sound waves coming from my mouth and echoing over the land. I was singing "Repent, and be saved! Repent from your heart!"

That was all I saw.

No comments:

Post a Comment