Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Wolves in the Church (dream)

Acts 20:29

"For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, not sparing the flock."

2/17/15

I had a dream overnight that I believe the Lord was showing me:

It's like He was taking me into different churches; I was there to observe. As I observed, my spirit became uneasy, and as I looked around, Holy Spirit was revealing to me who was a true Christian and who was a wolf in sheep's clothing. I could see bad spirits in place of these fakers. Demons.
Then I looked toward the front where the leadership of the churches stand, they were evil. Like demons taking over the services.
These evil spirits are coming into the church to deceive the sheep. We as true believers will have to have a STRONG spiritual discernment, so that we don't let ourselves be deceived and led astray.
In this time, our faith will be tested to its fullest.

The Lord then showed me and said:

Two cliffs with a deep valley in between. "When the wolves come after you, are you going to trust Me to supply what you need to get away? When you are forced to the cliff side, I will provide the trampoline so you can jump to the other side. You must have the faith to jump."

No comments:

Post a Comment